Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Banner card with 'Tea for Two' DSP

Hello!  We have been busy here today.  We just finished spring break so we are slowly getting back into the swing of things.  I am excited for summer that is for sure.  Well enough about that... on to why you are here.

I love the new Designer Series Paper 'Tea for Two' from Stampin' Up.   I can never decide which one I want to use and which one I like the most.  With this banner card I get to use my favorites at the moment.  I made a bunch of these cards without stamping the sentiment for my mom for her birthday.  This way she can put whatever sentiment she would like on it, when she needs it.  I hope you like it, see you tomorrow.

Here is a supply list  if you want to make one at home for someone.
  • Colors Scheme- Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Primrose Petals, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla
  • Stamp sets- Very Vintage (Retired)  You can use any sentiment
  • Embellishments-3/16 metallic Brads
  • Big Shot- Labels Collection Framelits, Perfect Polka Dot Folder

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors and textures in this card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete